Hexagon's portfolio of products have always connected Corporate and Division together thru it's brand and creative identity. As exciting new acquisitions and products were added to the vast offerings across all divisions, there was a demand to expand the existing brand style guidelines to bring more consistency, scalability, and accessibility.
For the purposes of software portfolio branding, which includes mobile applications, the following hierarchy was used:
1. Portfolio (Function) (e.g., Power Portfolio)
2. Suite (Functional Sub Categorization) (Producer Suite)
3. Product (e.g., GeoMedia)
5. Add On
- Color : Developed a custom color palette, based on Hexagon primary and secondary color palette, specifically for portfolio branding.
- Type : Selected 2 fonts for separate use cases. Akkurat Pro for marketing materials and product packaging. Open Sans for software UI for accessibility.
- Icons : Created icons using a common frame and a set of custom characters created specifically for
Want to learn more about this product?
Get into this project's details from its design process, explorations, several iterations and prototypes. Learn how the final design performed and how it helped the organization streamline workflow processes.