Genesis has gained momentum throughout the 2019 auto show season. Joined by MoZeus, Nash and Blackspace in New York, Genesis showcased not only their award-winning vehicles, but also the Genesis spirit of innovation and a unique ownership experience designed around their drivers’ needs, on and off the road.
With the help of MoZeus technology, Genesis was able to gather consumer information seamlessly through their universal registration touch points, and queuing sites for reservations to speak to brand representatives.
- Registration offered packages that included the “premium package experience” allowing consumers to gain access to the exclusive “Genesis Lounge”.
- Reservations available to customers at queuing stations if access to the premium experience had a wait time.
- Flexibility for brand ambassadors to edit reservations to fill empty spots to accommodate customers .
- Notified customers with a friendly reminder sent to their phones via SMS/ Text message notifying them that their reservation time is coming soon.
Using the ultimate digital assembly line between MoZeus, Blackspace, and Nash, the integration of technology and transfer of information supported the design and development of a photo + print interaction.
- Walk-thru steps on kiosk to create a custom t-shirt
- Snap a selfie, apply unique event theme filter, and submit for printing by Blackspace.
- Overall, the high expectations of brand and consumer were successfully met high experience expectations of brand & consumer at the Auto Show.
- Provided a seamless registration, and reservation process.
- Customers loved the unique customize photo engagement.
- Genesis upheld their tradition of jaw-dropping concepts rolling out in New York.
Want to learn more about this product?
Get into this project's details from its design process, explorations, several iterations and prototypes. Learn how the final design performed and how it helped the organization streamline workflow processes.